Little Saps: Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and implement social media campaigns for three client accounts, including Little Saps. The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring each client’s social media campaign to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales. Candidates should have excellent communication skills with a demonstrable faculty for graphic design and photography.
This position will generate a varied and unique portfolio for any candidate seeking a longcareer in social media and marketing.
• Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
• Develop and curate engaging content (written, video, photo, graphic) for social media platforms, particularly Facebook and Instagram.
• Attend events and produce live social media content.
• Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
• Collaborate with clients to create a social media calendar.
• Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
• Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries and comments.
• Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
• Work with the director to create a social media strategy.
Hours & Benefits:
This is a part-time position with flexible hours up to 30 hours/week. Work is remote but requires regular travel to client worksites and attendance at key events, including some weekend events. Access to benefits.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools.
• Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML.
• Excellent social listening skills.
• Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and
social media space.
• Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills.
• Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask.
• Proven ability to work independently.
• Attention to detail (including spelling, grammar) with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Preferred candidates will have the following
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 1-3 years experience with B2C social media marketing or content development
• Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Meet Edgar,
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, or equivalent digital
media editing tools.
To apply, please send a resume and portfolio and/or samples of your work to