Job Opportunity: VPC Builders Superintendent - Project Manager
Superintendent- Project Manager
Duties include but not limited to:
- Full-Time \ Banner Elk Office
- Assist with scheduling, labor requirements, preparing/negating contracts, inspecting and monitor compliance with building and safety codes
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner, partners or developer.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Direct and supervise workers on Construction Jobsites
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Assist with selecting, contracting, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as demo, painting or plumbing, etc.
- Prepare and follow timelines
- Determine the best source of construction materials
- Interact with design/engineering teams pre construction
- Project Estimating