Job Opportunity: The Brick Oven Pizzeria - Operational Manager
Company Name: Famous Brick Oven Pizzeria, Inc.
Job Title: Restaurant Operations Manager
Location: Beech Mountain, NC
Restaurant Operational Manager Job Description
Located in one of the best resort towns in North Carolina, known as Beech Mountain with an Elv. of
5,506. Our pizzeria is top-rated each year for its great food and fun atmosphere. Our family-owned
the restaurant strives to provide a “BEST IN CLASS¨ experience for our employees and customers. We only use high-quality ingredients in our pizzeria. Our motto, We always use fresh ingredients, handcrafted
dough, to make a World Class Pizza Experience, are words that we live by.
● Pay: This is a salaried position that reports directly to the owner. The base salary range is
($50,000 to $60,000 annually.)
- Benefits include a 401(k) matching program, supplemental health insurance, and 2 weeks
of paid vacation time.
● Service: Recruits top talent for the business, trains the team on customer service expectations,
and ensures they are highly trained.
● Leadership: Must set the tone in terms of employee safety, customer service, food quality,
organization, and accountability. Works to inspire employees to do their best through
onboarding, training, coaching, and supportive feedback.
● Financial: Oversees food ordering, supplies, maintenance, and labor costs to ensure the business
- Schedule building for the team on a weekly basis.
- Ensures SG&A requirements are met and that inventory is within budget.
- Ensures safety of restaurant, team, and food meets/exceeds regulatory requirements.
- Should be familiar with food handling regulations.
- Maintains accountability for all the business operations, for excellence run at a high volume
● Misc.: Completes any other responsibilities assigned by owners.
● Education: High-School diploma or GED is required. A two or four-year college degree in
management, food service, culinary, or business ( or any related discipline) is a plus.
● Experience: Requires 5-10 years of experience in the food and beverage industry. Experience
leading restaurant teams, vendors, and operations. Experience in a family-dining environment is
preferred, as in experience leading businesses in seasonal tourist districts. Bilingual
(English/Spanish) speaking skills are a plus.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and for in-person interviews ONLY!!
We are an equal opportunities employer.