Job Opportunity: Spangler - Tier 1 Technician
Position: The Tier 1 Technician is the front-line of response in the restoration industry. When disaster occurs, Techs are the 'first-in' on a fire scene, water, or major property loss. They are among the elite in the restoration industry and coordinate the response to water and fire damages. It requires a caring individual willing to assist businesses or individual homeowners in what is often one of their greatest times of need.
• Interior Demo - drywall, flooring, etc.
• Water extraction
• Setting and removal of equipment
• Frequently work in attics and crawlspaces
• Lift 30+pounds constantly for long periods
• Must be able to work 40+ hours a week, overtime pay after 40 hours
• Rotating on-call schedule with bonuses
• Must have 3 years of driving experience and have a clean motor vehicle report
• IICRC Certification (A plus, but not required upon hire; to be acquired)
• Other duties as determined upon hire
• Restoration or Construction experience a plus
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Must understand and comply with all company policies and procedures, see handbook.
or email Kristi LoCascio, email@example.com