Job Opportunity: High Country Community Health - EHR Software Manager
EHR Software Manager
Reports to the COO
Job Summary and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for managing the medical electronic health record to maximize efficiency, productivity, appropriate use, and patient care. This position will be the primary Super User for the HCCH medical EMR.
The position will work with medical and behavioral health providers, support staff, and administration to maximize the use of the electronic health record. This position will also work with the EHR vendor to ensure HCCH needs are met.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design and maintenance of medical templates including but not limited to diabetes, high blood pressure, women’s health, well child checks, etc.
- Design and maintenance of behavioral health templates
- Input of HCCH data to ensure proper functioning of EMR
- Provide training to new employees
- Provide technical support for software use
- Work with IT Director to provide hardware support for EMR use
- Develop custom reports for PCMH, HRSA, UDS and other requirements as needed
- Serve on QI Committee
- Ensure any software system updates are implemented and supported
- Ensuring all required structured data fields are captured
- Ensure EMR is working properly to include electronic prescriptions, uploading of 340B data, etc.
At least 2 years experience working with an electronic medical record system. Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field preferred.
Travel for continuing education/training as needed (at least yearly). Travel between sites.
Full-time salaried: 40 hours/week
Patient Centered Medical Home Orientation
Overview of Motivational Interviewing and SBIRT model
New Employee Orientation
Annual training reviews
Trauma Informed Care
Customer Service Excellence
Risk Management and Claims Management
Other trainings as needed to meet the needs of the organization
*HCCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HCCH conducts background checks on all final candidates. Employment is contingent upon a clear background check or approval of the CEO.
Email Vicki Smith at email@example.com.