Blue Ridge Mountain Club CAMS Onsite Lifestyle Director
CAMS, a Community Association Management company is on the search for a Lifestyle Manager to work full time (weekend and holiday work is required) at Blue Ridge Mountain Club, Blowing Rock NC. Salary is negotiable based upon experience and benefits included.
Essential Function: Supports and advances Blue Ridge Mountain Club’s “Build Community” mission by coordinating and assisting in planning, promotion, and implementation of BRMC’s recreational and wellness experience which are designed to enhance the overall enjoyment of the residents and property owners, while promoting the BRMC brand. Provides exemplary service to members and represents BRMC to the community at large. Manages wellness programs, fitness facilities, recreational events/activities, staffing needs, marketing/social media, and operations to maintain proper function and cleanliness standards. Cross trains in other areas of business as necessary to help promote and develop a hospitality service standard that satisfies the “Build Community” mission statement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Program Coordination and Recreational Event Management
- Provides creative recreational events, activities, and entertainment programming for residents.
- Recreational event management including planning, set up, implementation, and clean up; supervises part time staff and operations.
- Plans, promotes, and generates enthusiasm and interest for the BRMC’s recreational events and programs.
- Keeps an accurate history file of each recreational event, including budget input, RSVP records, etc.
Fitness/Wellness Operations and Facility Management
- Hires and trains staff to effectively operate fitness facilities and provide services to members.
- Creates and schedules all fitness/wellness classes, coordinates massages, and plans and implements special wellness programs.
- Monitors the maintenance and use of all facilities, equipment, and grounds.
- Covers certain hours of operation for fitness center and schedules fitness attendants as necessary.
- Keeps record of and analyzes attendance and usage rates for fitness facility. Makes changes appropriate to member preference and use.
- Performs checks for minor repairs, routine maintenance, and cleanliness of equipment and facilities. Maintains cleanliness of facilities at all times. Coordinates professional repair services and schedules. Keeps accurate records of maintenance history.
- Coordinates vendors and monitors budget expenditures
- Coordinates gift shop, facility stock, and kitchen and cleaning supply orders
Marketing & Promotion
- Prepares, edits and publishes the club’s monthly e-newsletter in coordination with other departments.
- Develops a social media plan to promote BRMC’s events and activities to members.
- Curates graphics, photography, and digital media that is dynamic and aids in the promotion of events.
- Works closely with all other POA departments to ensure that complete, concise information goes to both club members and the staff working directly with each event.
- Provides rapid and effective service to all BRMC affiliates.
- Acts as BRMC’s concierge to residents, guests, and VIP’s.
- Coordinates vendor and partner interaction with residents; develops strategic relationships to enhance the enjoyment of the residents while on property.
- Trains attendants to respond to concierge requests.
- Answers questions, addresses concerns promptly and politely
- Send confirmation emails, and answer questions/concerns for guests.
Cross Training and Other Duties
- Cross trains in other areas of BRMC POA Hospitality Departments such as , wedding rentals, etc. to assist whenever necessary for larger, “all-hands-on-deck” events.
- Cross trains to assist Declarant in managing/coordinating prospect lodging facilities that occur on-property.
- Assists Director of Hospitality and F&B Manager in planning and implementation of community-wide events and activities.
- Other duties as necessary and assigned
- Reports to Director of Hospitality.
- Supervises part time staff as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience preferred
- Preferred Core Competencies include
- Service Minded
- Collaborative and Team Oriented
- Analytical Problem Solver
- Fair and Diplomatic