Allen Wealth Management: Administrative Associate
We are looking for an Administrative Associate that will complement the team. We are
hoping for a person that wants to build relationships and continuity with us and those we serve.
This is a full-time position with unique benefits and professional growth possibilities. We
are looking for the right person to continue in the cohesive aspect that this role plays for
the firm. Our goal is a long-lasting employment relationship that will grow as the firm
continues to grow.
Examples of primary responsibilities
- Learning to and creating client portfolio reviews.
- Managing incoming money/transfers.
- Processing of account transactions.
- Meeting with clients to complete paperwork or answer basic questions.
- Client service calls – following up with clients after a client review; discussing
items left outstanding if any. We will teach the unique aspects of this process.
- Initial client contact.
- Updating information.
Other shared responsibilities
- Attending special events hosted by the firm
- Helping with outside marketing efforts.
- Managing client correspondence.
- Scheduling appointments.
- General office duties.
- Assisting others as needed.
We can formulate a growth plan for those who are interested in advancing in their
career. We will teach all necessary skills needed to be successful in the firm.