Job Opportunity: High Country Community Health Accounting Clerk
Position: Accounting Clerk
Nature of Position: Broad knowledge of General Accounting needed. Responsibilities include Accounts Payable.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years office experience preferred
- Competent with computers including Microsoft Windows/Office programs, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Willingness to work cooperatively in a team setting
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness ensuring the highest possible quality
- Ability to maintain a strong work ethic without direct supervision at all times
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to make timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks related to all aspects of the organization
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Prepare day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data.
- Ensure that all supporting documentation and appropriate approvals are present prior to payment.
- Handle payments in an organized and timely manner.
- Research, resolve and communicate any discrepancies or outstanding balances on vendor accounts, including telephone, mail or email correspondence
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
Patient Centered Medical Home Orientation
New Employee Orientation
Annual training reviews
Customer Service Excellence
Other trainings as needed to meet the needs of the organization
*HCCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HCCH conducts background checks on all final candidates. Employment is contingent upon a clear background check or approval of the CEO.
Offering a SIGN ON BONUS! Covid Vaccine(s) Mandated.