Job Opportunity: Blue Ridge Professional Property Services
We are looking for an assistant accounting supervisor to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting supervisor responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. We are looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team. Must be able to be organized, multi task, as you will be handling various bank accounts.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including: month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable, budgets, month end financials, forecasting revenue and trust account statement reconciliations, and check runs.
- month and end-year process (1099's )
- accounts payable/receivable
- Learn our accounting software quickly.
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysiscapital assets reconciliations
- capital assets reconciliations
- trust account statement reconciliations
- check runs
- fixed asset activity
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles Coordinate and complete annual audits Provide recommendations Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy Meet financial accounting objectives Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Proven working experience as Accounting Supervisor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- 5 or more years of accounting experience preferred.
Blue Ridge Professional Property Services
Office: (828) 262-4646
Fax: (888) 619-1616
PO Box 2201
Boone, NC 28607