Job Opportunity: Blue Ridge Energy Service Specialist
Blue Ridge Energy is looking to fill a temporary Service Specialist position in the Boone, NC office.
- Greets the public in person or via telephone, responds to questions and requests.
- Works as a cashier receiving member/customer payments, balances cash drawer daily.
- Balances and posts daily receipts for accounts receivable and prepares daily bank deposits; prepares adjustment entries for accounts.
This position will be called upon to work when member/customer demand
requires additional support staff.
Hours and days will vary so flexibility in scheduling is a must.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma