Beech Mountain Brewing Company: Food and Beverage Manager
Beech Mountain Resort is looking for a professional food and beverage manager. The position will be responsible for managing operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The duties will include the ability to forecast, plan and manage all ordering, staff and finances. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, detail oriented, well organized, and comfortable in a fast pace environment. Candidates must be comfortable working in high volume customer service operations. The position requires strong organizational and time-management skills, as well as the utmost integrity, reliability, and flexibility. The daily needs change to customer expectations and the facilities offer a variety of events and activities.
- Manage food and beverage day-to-day operation while meeting budget guidelines
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design menus, purchase goods, and make necessary improvements
- Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
- Lead staff through recruiting, training and appraising personal
- Establish targets, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide two-way communication and establish an ownership environment with an emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Work with all resort departments needs to fulfill guest experience
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Provide management with financial reports as outlined
- Maintain a minimum of an A sanitation rating
- Foster relationships with customers and community partners
- Works closely with the events team to provide event coordination and logistics.
- Works closely with the head chef to ensure food quality and execution.
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, Point of Sales Software)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Ability to delegate multiple task
- Communication and leadership skills
- Resort and food industry knowledge
- Ability to manage personnel
- Manage all financial targets and margins
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Safe Serve certified
- Four years’ experience in Business, Food and Beverage, Hospitality, or related field
Beech Mountain Resort is located in an adverse weather location. Reliable transportation
In all occurrences of winter weather is required. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of state and federal criminal background check.
Beech Mountain resort is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing a diverse workforce and are a drug/tobacco free work environment.