Social Security 101 & SECURE Act For HR and Tax Professionals
Friday, September 25th from 12:00-1:00pm
- Save Time — Business Owners Report Wages Online
Income Taxes and Social Security Benefits
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Disability, survivors, and spouse benefits
- How do you get the most from your benefits?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- Can I verify the Social Security number for new hires?
- When should you file for Medicare?
- If I have trouble, who can I contact for assistance?
Lisa Wallace, Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration
Jason Sirmon, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones
For More Information:
Boone, NC 28607 Special Offer (828)264-0642