Job Opportunity: Holiday Inn Express, Blowing Rock - General Manager
Coakley Williams Hotel Management Company is seeking an experienced General Manager for our newly renovated 112-Room Holiday Inn Express in Blowing Rock NC.
Qualified candidates should email your resume with salary requirements to Jamie Howser, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Have a minimum of three years hotel experience with an IHG background.
- Be self-motivated, detail oriented, organized and a hands-on professional.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of revenue management.
- Be sales and marketing oriented.
- Be involved in the community.
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Properly train staff including safety training and standard operating procedures.
- Be on top of cost control.
- Perform inspections in guest rooms, public areas and exterior grounds daily for cleanliness and curb appeal.
- Comply with all the organization’s policies and applicable laws for interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems in a timely fashion.
- Respond to guest complaints and resolves problems to maintain Guest Satisfaction.