Job Opportunity: Tier 2 Technician - Spangler Restoration
The Tier 2 Technician is the front-line of response in the restoration industry. When a disaster occurs, Techs are the 'first-in' on a fire scene, water, or major property loss. They are among the elite in the restoration industry and coordinate the response to water and fire damages. It requires a caring individual willing to assist businesses or individual homeowners in what is often one of their greatest times of need.
- Interior Demo - drywall, flooring, etc.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to successfully assess large water damage and determine drying protocol
- Setting and removal of equipment, including the use of infrared camera
- Frequently work in attics and crawlspaces
- Lift 30+pounds constantly for long periods
- Must be able to work 40+ hours a week, overtime pay after 40 hours
- Rotating on-call schedule with bonuses, available for large loss emergencies
- Must have 3 years of driving experience and have a clean motor vehicle report
- IICRC WRT Certification
- Must have demonstrated ability to oversee multiple crews, including temporary labor
- Knowledge in construction in order to effectively diagnose most effective drying protocol
- Other duties as determined upon hire
- Restoration or Construction experience a plus
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must understand and comply with all company policies and procedures, see the handbook.