Job Opportunity: Risk Advisor
About the Job
Granite Insurance has a proven history in providing tailored insurance and risk management solutions for our client partners. The Risk Advisor will focus on providing their clients with the advice, products, and services necessary to help the client succeed. This will be accomplished by developing expertise in the areas of Personal and Small Business risk management and insurance solutions. The ideal candidate is a passionate self-starter eager to embrace and implement the elite technical and sales training programs provided by Granite Insurance. This individual should be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with prospects and clients, analyze risk management and insurance programs, and have a genuine passion for helping other people succeed. Applications will be accepted through June 12th, 2020.
- Identify well qualified prospects
- Consistently convert prospects to clients
- Grow client base year over year on target with formal sales goal
- Develop focused expertise in the areas of personal and small business insurance
- Assess risk exposures and develop risk management and insurance solutions to address these risk exposures
- Maintain a professional image to clients and represent Granite Insurance in a professional and mature manner
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passion and commitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality
About Granite Insurance
Granite Insurance was established in Granite Falls, NC in 1936. Since 1936, Granite Insurance has been a staple in Caldwell County and the Granite Falls community. Over the past 9 years Granite Insurance has grown at an aggressive pace across the nation and now operates in 40 states. In 2005, Granite Insurance joined Keystone Insurers Group. The partnership with Keystone Insurers Group enables the ability to work with clients of any size or geographic location, and places Granite Insurance as a member of one of the largest independent agency partnerships in the United States.