Job Opportunity: Mast General Store Visual Merchandiser
09 December 2021
POSITION: Visual Merchandiser
LOCATION: Valle Crucis, NC – Original Store
CONTACT: Mary Wood
The Mast General Store in Valle Crucis, NC is now hiring a Visual Merchandiser. The Visual Merchandiser oversees the visual merchandising needs and trains visual teams in each location by honoring the tradition of the Mast General Store. Open availability required. Coordinator to serve Original Store, Rivercross Made in USA, and The Little Red Schoolhouse.
Some of the essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Provides Visual Merchandising training and support which includes:
- Properly merchandising fixtures, shelving, hardware and grids for maximum sales potential.
- Merchandising floors by category, sub-category, function and color.
- Training on how to build displays and strike tables for marketing promotions and weekly ads.
- Training on how to transition departments into and out of upcoming seasons. Proper placement of new arrivals, older merchandise, over-stocked merchandise, markdowns, etc.
Oversees store conditions with General Manager on visual merchandising, which includes:
- Ensuring the cleanliness of store fronts, interiors, fixtures, and wrap stands.
- Ensuring the proper storage of all visual props, fixtures, and hardware.
- Maintains displays which may include themed displays in each department and seasonal windows.
Visual Merchandisers may also be required to work the sales floor in all departments.
Full benefit package includes health, life and disability insurance, wellness reimbursements, discounts, bonus and incentive programs and 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Please bring completed application and apply in person at the Original Store, Hwy 194 Valle Crucis, NC or submit by email to Maryw@mastgeneralstore.com by December 31, 2021. No phone calls please.
Mast General Store is a values driven organization that fosters an environment where employees are encouraged and supported to do their personal best. The company strives to be a part of the greater community by getting involved and giving back. Mast General Store actively supports many causes relating to human needs, arts, education, conservation and preservation. Carrying on the traditions of a general store includes helping our neighbors!
Mast General Store®, Inc is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.