Job Opportunity: Customer Care Associate at Piedmont Federal Bank
Customer Care Associate (Teller)
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver efficient, professional, and quality customer service across a broad scope of customer transactions.
- Provide exceptional customer service both internally and externally.
- Post customer transactions and other transactions relating to customer service (account maintenance updating customer records; buying/selling cash; official checks; date-of-death balance calculations; mail/night deposit listing-posting-verification; general office paperwork, etc.)
- Accurately maintain a cash drawer to serve customers with cash transactions.
Acquire and maintain knowledge of products/services to efficiently and accurately assist customers.
- Cultivate, develop and retain long-term customers by promoting PFSB products and services.
- Understand and comply with applicable regulatory and legislative requirements, and PFSB policies and procedures.
- Assist branch lending personnel with loan transactions (closing documents and posting)
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Piedmont Federal Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply: click on or type the link below into your browser
Email your resume to:
Drop off your resume at our Boone Branch
1399 Blowing Rock Road, Boone, NC