Job Opportunity: Sales Consultant for BCBS of NC, Boone Center
Blue Cross NC Boone Center is currently looking for a Sales Consultant.
Consult with Individual customers and stakeholders to make health care decisions. This will be primarily accomplished in the retail centers but could also include going out to locations such as worksites, health care systems, or community events. The Sales Consultant will be responsible for delivering in numerous settings to achieve sales goals and enterprise business objectives.
- Sales of IU-65, Medicare, Small group and Ancillary products.
- Educate customers so they can make health care decisions.
- Analyze the needs of individual customers and find/recommend products to meet those needs.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Individual customers to meet sales goals.
- Collaborate and negotiate with internal and external partners to find solutions that meet the customer’s needs.
- Maintain current, accurate, and in-depth knowledge of corporate policies, products, benefits, claims, billing, e-commerce tools, service capabilities and overall industry knowledge.
- Keep abreast of market trends, activities and products of competitors and the economy.
- Responsible for representing Blue Cross NC’s corporate image to Individuals and stakeholders, anticipating needs and reactions of both.
- Support our brand and community teams at events in and around the store
- Supporting the on-site Customer Solutions staff when possible
3 years of direct experience, sales experience or marketing experience.
Past experience should include analyzing the needs of individuals and developing strategies to meet those needs.
Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed sales or performance targets.
Must have or be able to obtain a North Carolina Insurance (Accident & Health; Med Supp and LTC) license within the first 60 days of employment in this position.
Ability to work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.