Charleston Forge: CAD Draftsperson
CAD DRAFTSPERSON – CUSTOM FURNITURE
We are seeking a full-time member of our engineering team in the role of CAD Draftsperson.
Duties shall include:
- Creating and modifying parametric solid models.
- Generating shop drawings for use in our furniture manufacturing facility
- Generating 2D flat files for CNC plasma and wood cutting
- Generating Bills Of Materials (BOMs)
- Generating Work instructions for successful manufacture of the items you have created.
- Generating standard product drawings for use in our product library as well as one-time custom
- Must be capable of a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Must have parametric modeling experience in software like Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor,
- This job is not eligible for remote-work or as contract labor.
- This is a full-time position, exact schedule can be discussed but the successful candidate must be
able to maintain a consistent schedule that overlaps with production, engineering and customer
- Must be capable of working at a desk as well as in a furniture manufacturing environment.
Charleston Forge has been manufacturing furniture in Boone, North Carolina for nearly 40 years. We
are focused on creating custom, on trend pieces for the high-end market. We have a long and rich
history of creating bench-made works of art to the exact needs of our customers. The breadth of what
we do is significant from metalwork to upholstery to glass fabrication. Successful candidates will have
an eye for detail, an interest in creating something special every day and a desire to grow with our
company. Benefits offered are subsidized health insurance, dental, vision, 401k with match among