Using YouTube to Grow Your Business
Tuesday, October 27th from 1:00-2:00pm
Video marketing is highly effective in boosting brand awareness, generating leads, increasing sales, and connecting with your audience. Did you know that YouTube is now the second-largest search engine in the world (behind Google) with over 2 billion monthly logged-in users watching 1 billion hours of video per day?
Even more staggering is this stat: YouTube reaches 91% of the online population in the US. Today, when people want to know how to do something, they often turn to YouTube first.
This official Grow With Google webinar will show local businesses and nonprofits how to tap into these billions of actively engaged users to build brand awareness, generate more leads and sales, and grow their business online. Best of all - anyone can accomplish all of this at little to no cost and little to no experience with technology or video production. We’ll show you how!
By the end of this webinar, Grow With Google Trainer Demming Bass will show you how to:
- Create and brand a home/channel for your business on YouTube
- Create videos that capture the audience and achieve your business goals
- Organize your channel to attract viewers interested in your product/service
- Promote your business with video (even to those with short attention spans)
- How to stream video with YouTube Live and grow your customer base.
As an added bonus, attendees will receive a special link for up to $150 in Google Ads FREE matching ad credit (first-time users). But hurry, spots are limited and will go fast.