30th Annual Last Chance Golf Tournament
Sponsored by the Boone Area Sports Commission and SkyLine/SkyBest
The 30th Annual Last Chance Golf Tournament is presented by the Boone Area Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by SkyLine/SkyBest. The net proceeds from this event will benefit the work of the Boone Area Sports Commission.
- 8:00 AM - Registration starts and the driving range opens
- 10:00 AM - Shotgun start
- 11:00 AM - Lunch distribution begins
Par is Your Friend
- Tournament play will be Captain's Choice and Par will be the highest score you can earn on any hole. The blue tees will be played.
- Each player will be allowed two mulligans for the round. Mulligans may not be used for the prize holes. All golfers must hit from the same tee for the Hole-in-One.
- Team awards will be distributed to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. Tournament results and prize winners will be awarded after the conclusion of play and also posted on the Boone Area Chamber of Commerce website and social media channels.
Continental Breakfast, Lunch & Drinks
- Please make plans to join us for a Continental Breakfast during the registration/warm-up time. Breakfast will be located next to registration in front of the Pro Shop.
- Lunch orders will be distributed on the course starting at 11:00 AM. Snacks and bottled water will be placed on each cart. On-course beverages can be found between holes #2/8, and #13/16, as well as coolers placed throughout the course.
Boone Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Hole-in-One
- Make a hole-in-one on hole #13 and win a 3-year lease on a Jeep Gladiator. All players must hit from the same tee.
- Hit the longest drive on hole #4 and win $50 gift certificate to Hound Ears Club.
Closest to the Pin
- Hit the closest-to-the-pin on hole #15 and win $50 gift certificate to Hound Ears Club.
Thank you, tent sponsors!
- SkyLine/SkyBest - Hole #1
- Spangler Restoration - Hole #2
- Carolina West Wireless - Hole #4
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - Hole #6
- Granite Insurance - Hole #10
- Boone Paint - Hole #13
Thank you, hole sponsors!
4 Forty Four Construction, Ameriprise, Appalachian State University, App State Athletics, Appalachian FC, Appalachian Regional Healthcare System, Apple Hill Farm, Beech Mountain Resort, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Ridge Energy, Blue Ridge Mountain Club, Boone Drug, Booneshine Brewing Company, Carolina West Wireless, CCC&TI - Watauga Campus, Chetola Resort, Courtyard by Marriott, Creekside Electronics, Deerfield Ridge, DMPJS CPAS & ADVISORS, First Citizens Bank, First Horizon, First National Bank, Frontier Natural Gas, Go Postal Printing, Hampton Inn & Suites, LifeStore Bank, Lost Province Brewing Company, Mast General Store, Modern Automotive, New River Light & Power, Parrott Group, Peabody’s Wine & Beer, Peak Insurance Group, Piedmont Federal, Samaritan's Purse, Skyline National Bank, SkyLine/SkyBest, Truist, Watauga County Economic Development Commission