Job Opportunity: LifeStore Bank - Personal Lines Account Manager
Personal Lines Account Manager: Elkin
Department: Personal Lines (PL) Insurance
Reports To: Office Manager
Job Description: The PL Account Manager is responsible for providing assistance to new and existing customers. In addition, the PL Account Manager will maintain basic insurance database and other office administration functions.
Primary Job Functions may include:
- Opening office and handling mail.
- Providing efficient, courteous customer service, in-person, digitally and on the phone.
- Processing new/renewal business, reviewing for accuracy, and invoicing when applicable.
- Book of business growth and retention with goals determined at annual review.
Receiving, recording payments, forwarding to correct companies, balancing cash drawer and preparing bank deposit.
- Processing all activities in our agency management database system- AMS360.
Reviewing assigned client files at expiration to address coverage gaps in order to protect our clients’ assets and retain our existing business.
- Generating new sales through referrals, existing customers and making new contacts.
Filing documents in a timely manner and keeping files up to date.
- Assisting Account Executive as needed.
- Following and being familiar with Procedures Manual.
- Keeping current on requirements for NC insurance license continuing education.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years personal lines insurance experience required.
- Active NC P&C licenses required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Preferred experience in Microsoft Office.
- Interpersonal skills to build and maintain professional supportive relationships with customers and team members.
Employees are expected to perform other duties as assigned and directed by management. Job description and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.