Job Opportunity: WNC Roofing, LLC
WNC Roofing, LLC. is seeking a motivated and organized Project Manager to manage large commercial re-roof projects in Boone, NC. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing employees, Sub-Contractors and all project operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Review and update the Project Manual Binder and/or online project management job for each assigned project.
- Meet with Estimating/Purchasing and Project Coordinator to review Bill of Materials and methods for each assigned project.
- Develop detailed knowledge of plans and specifications for assigned projects so opportunities and risks can be identified as early as possible.
- Work with Head of Projects and Project Coordinator to develop and manage production schedule throughout duration of project.
- Carefully plan out project phases to minimize labor inefficiencies and prudent use of materials.
- Working with Project Coordinator, issue purchase orders, request purchase orders, and source equipment, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Keep detailed inventory of onsite materials to ensure that the correct materials are onsite before they are needed.
- Ensure projects are completed within the predetermined budget though collaboration with Head of Projects and Project Coordinator.
- Supervise field personnel, WNC Roofing crews and subcontractors, to ensure that all work is completed in strict compliance of manufacturer and project specifications.
- Train crew members on proper application of roof system specifications.
- Set up and maintain a safe job site and proactively monitor crews to eliminate risks via OSHA requirements.
- Complete and upload Daily Reports and Photos in Fieldwire.
- Work with Project Coordinator to complete and maintain reporting for review by Head of Projects and CEO.
- Ensure all materials are stored appropriately.
- Ensure projects always stay cleaned and organized.
- Construction Management Degree or similar.
- Metal roofing experience is preferred
- Minimum 2 years Construction site supervision experience (commercial & metal roofing experience preferred).
- Minimum 5 years Construction experience (commercial & metal roofing experience preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Valid state driver’s license (in good standing) is required.
- Verifiable References.*
Link to Job Application: https://wncroofing.com/career-opportunities/
- Written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems
!!! Applications that Do Not include a cover letter will be rejected.
During the interview be prepared to discuss:
- Organization: How you plan, create, organize and track projects.
- Technical Challenge: an example of a technical challenge you encountered and how you showed initiative, ingenuity and creative problem solving skills to engineer a solution to the problem
- Your experience leading and managing people, a problem or two you have encountered and how you resolved it.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year