4 Forty Four: Front Office Administrator
Are you a detail-oriented and outgoing administrative professional looking for a new opportunity? Our Office Team is hiring! We are looking for a natural problem-solver who has a strong commitment to team, a solid work ethic, and the ability to multitask.
Our Office Administrator will work in collaboration with the rest of our Office Administration team to help the 4 Forty Four office continue to run strategically and efficiently. This is a full-time position, reporting to our office in Blowing Rock North Carolina, Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm.
- Answer the office phone, check voicemails, welcome guests, help set up appointments, and host potential clients.
- Collect and organize bills and receipts from emails, mail, and online accounts.
- Compile and edit weekly timesheets for approval.
- Enter data from timesheets into Quickbooks, including mileage, vacation, and more.
- Update reports, track information, and create data to help analyze necessary information.
- Help to facilitate the requirements to start a new project. For instance, making sure contracts, insurance, lien entries, and budget reports are all in place.
- Prepare payments as per the Office Manager’s requests.
- Management over Subcontractor’s required paperwork.
- Oversee that pay stubs are provided weekly to each employee.
- Help onboard new employees by data input, creating timesheets, and adding new employees to purchasing lists if needed.
- Weekly file and manage our filing cabinets to help maintain an organized system.
- Office maintenance: Continue to help keep the office clean with the perspective of clients and guests coming in. This requires sweeping, taking out the trash, re-filling hand soaps, spot mopping, etc. Whatever is needed to help host our guests.
- Office supplies and purchasing: Consistently keep all supplies stocked up. For example: toilet paper, ink, hand towels, paper, etc.
- Maintain a current understanding of Quickbooks to be able to process entries efficiently and accurately
- Process, Interior Design, Discovery, Small Projects & Maintenance Team’s invoices and management
- Oversee Annual Company and Shared Tool Budget
Characteristics and Leadership Desired:
- Hardworking team player with the ability to accept challenges and problem-solve
- Understand and model the company’s positive culture and core values
- Collaborative, teachable, and model a high level of professionalism
- Effective with delegation and clearly defining expectations
- High Capacity to notice
- Punctual and professional time management
- Walks with humility and respect for others, always looking for ways to help those around him/her
- Understands approachability, allowing others to bring ideas/concerns to attention
- Understands and models the “3 Stages of Team Engagement”
Education and Experience:
- 4 year degree or relevant work experience in Business Administration
- Must have a valid driver’s license with access to independent transportation
- Must be detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude
- Highly proficient in Computer Skills including Google Suite, Excel, and typing
- Experience with Quickbooks and various online, cloud-based platforms preferred
- Experience or knowledge of the construction industry is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday